Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Master Adventure - 20 hours AI Crash Course

How I learn AI?  When I have an assignment due in 2 days, I picked it up by doing with the huge help of a few true designer fellow students who spare their time to help me out while they also have to finish the assignment, a few youtube tutorial and trial and error!

For a newbie, my first AI project is not too shabby?!

Image and icon source: thenounproject (https://thenounproject.com/)




Clock Design: Personas



Clock design: illustrate interaction setting the time.

Clock design: illustrate AM/PM indication

Clock design: chest construction

Clock Design: illustrate how to set alarm

Clock Design: illustrate alarm mode

Clock Design: illustrate turning off alarm

Clock Design: User Journey Map

No comments:

Post a Comment